Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lady Luna in Aries... and the cauldron gets stirred again.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 06:50 AM EST

With two planets in Libra and two in Scorpio we are full into the season of letting go. So how come all I can think about is finding new friends? The full moon in Aries falls in the 11th house of my natal chart, the house of friendship and social groups. So with Mercury retrograde, the celestial energies urge me to look back on my social patterns and adjust. So I did, and I found out that I've got lousy taste in friends... and what's worse, I really am not that good at being friends with people who have an active social life.

To be fair, with a full time career, two kids, two dogs, a house and a husband I've got a pretty full plate most of the time. Add to that a coven, and random students here and there who I am trying to get going.. and I'm pretty much tapped out.

So I need a friend like my old friend Laura. Laura was a Libra. She was an unhappy Libra but she was alot of fun. Unfortunately, Laura decided that living wasn't all that great so she committed suicide 12 yrs ago. Since then I've been a little disconnected from what it means to have a good friend in my life for any longer than about a year.

Libras and Scorpios tend to be my best friends.. Libras because their energy blends really well with my Moon in Gemini, and Scorpios because my Mercury and Neptune are both in Scorpio so I tend to communicate better with then.

Funny. The only Libra in my life now is my husband. And the only Scorpio is my friend Jon. Jon is a workaholic, so I never see him.

*sigh* Friends. Those people who remind you that you're OK just as you are... without losing weight, changing your communication style, or being some amazingly famous person who makes their life easier.

I want more of those.